Cheesy Baked Rosemary Gnocchi Ragu
- 2 portions Dan’s Pasta Rosemary Gnocchi
- 1 jar of Dan’s Angus Beef Ragu
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 300ml milk (of your choice)
- 200g grated mozzarella cheese
- Dan’s Sourdough Garlic Pangrattato (Breadcrumbs)
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
- Add butter into a non-stick pan on medium and briefly cook 2 portions of Rosemary Gnocchi for 1 minute on each side. Transfer to a bowl.
- Place Ragu sauce into the same pan on medium (to soak up any remaining butter) and stir until heated through. Transfer to a bowl.
- To make the béchamel sauce, whisk flour and milk in a large bowl and add this to the same saucepan on medium. Stir until the mixture thickens to the consistency of custard, season with salt and pepper and stir through 50g mozzarella. Set the pan aside.
- Place cooked Gnocchi in a large bowl and add 3/4 of the Ragu sauce and half of the béchamel sauce. Stir gently until combined, making sure not to crush the Gnocchi.
- Pour the combined pasta into a baking dish and add the remaining Ragu sauce, béchamel and a generous layer of any remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the mozzarella is melted and golden. Top with crunchy Garlic Sourdough Breadcrumbs and serve!